The Kingston Independent Residents Group is a local party, for Kingston residents. Our principles ensure we will:
- Make Kingston Council more transparent, accountable and inclusive.
- We publish a transparent, full report of every KIRG councillor’s activity, quarterly. Every KIRG councillor holds a surgery in their ward, every month.
- Deliver fiscal responsibility at Kingston Council.
- Your money will be spent efficiently, providing best value for money.
- Give priority to resident services, including care for the vulnerable, young and elderly.
- Your needs must be given priority – residents’ needs will always come first.
- Always independently represent your views.
- Residents will always be fully represented without the delay of national politics.